lucky for me, tomorrow marks my LAST DAY OF CLASS ever. EVER. it's been a long road, and I am ready to see it end. of course I'm still not done with my thesis and probably never will be, BUT at least I don't have to go to my classes anymore. They're 2.5 hours each. wooof.
due to the stress i've been under lately and general lack of time, not a lot of fun has been had. it is for this reason that today, I blew off my client (sorry buddy) and studying for my exam tomorrow (B's get degrees) to go here with my dear husband, who had work off today:
to lagoon! probably one of my favorite places in Utah! I love roller coasters almost as much as I love desserts. almost.
so naturally we went on some roller coasters, which was great fun.
the first one we went on, I screamed bloody murder as I always do and my throat hurt. I was a little afraid to talk/scream on any rides after that for fear my vocal cords would end up looking like this:
I was a little nervous to drop some serious $$ to go to lagoon because when Richard came with me to Idaho last summer to meet the fam, we went to the state fair and he wouldn't ride any of the rides because he gets sick. he assured me he could handle these though.
well after a few roller coaster rides, poor Richard wasn't feeling too good. after a few hours of dizzy spell, he was ready to go for it again and tackled this bad boy
I thought he was gonna jump ship before the thing took off because he was really nervous but he did it!!!!!! I was nervous getting on this one too, but it was because my seat had a puddle of something on it when I went to go on the ride...I spent some time trying to figure out what it was, any ideas? it wasn't raining or anything...
In addition to the rides, we saw a peacock wandering around the grass (I'm honestly not sure if it was supposed to be there or not.. it wasn't even fenced in)
took a little ride through the park
and enjoyed each other's company, of course.
also we finished the experience with one of these. mmmm
it sure was nice to have a break! here's to working full-time and getting to go home and just relax!



I'm excited for you that you're almost done! Your hair is so long and gorgeous! I laugh every time I read one of your blog posts. Yay for being done with college forever!!!
ReplyDelete